Careers with BuildingPoint Mid-America
About BuildingPoint Mid-America
BuildingPoint Mid-America is located in St. Louis, Missouri with a branch office in Louisville, Kentucky. We are committed to improving the construction industry by making it more productive through cutting-edge, accessible, user-friendly technologies.
Our mission is to not only become the best partner possible for our customers, but also to also build a mutually rewarding experience with our internal customers (our employee partners). We seek to fill our staff with the best domain experts and customer service representatives in the industry.
How to Contact Us: Submit your interest and resume via email to: [email protected]
Current Open Position(s):
Hardware Sales Representative
The Hardware Sales Rep is responsible for providing comprehensive workflow, process, and hardware solutions to General Contractors and Subcontractors. Leveraging the power of Trimble’s suite of layout and scanning solutions, this role partners with clients to provide a customized and tailored technology solution that increases project visibility, efficiency, and profitability. This role is focused on building trust-based relationships that encourage partnership and client success over the long term. This role will have a pre-defined sales territory.
- Client Account Ownership
- The Ability To Present And Demonstrate:
- Trimble Robotic Instruments
- Trimble FieldLink and LM80
- Trimble Scanning Technology and RealWorks
- The Ability To Present:
- Trimble CrewSight
- VDC Services for Scanning
- Thorough Understanding Of ROI and Value Propositions For All Field Solutions
- Capabilities To Provide Front Line Support For All Field Solutions
- Seamless Partnership With Both Software Solutions and Professional Service Team Members
- Active, Visible Presence Within Trade Organizations & Events