- Are you comfortable with Excel spreadsheets to do detailed estimates but wish that you could easily create and manage a detailed project estimate with pull-downs and a powerful database?
- Are you asked to provide a conceptual estimate in a matter of days or hours from your company’s historical data?
Estimating Solutions Overview in 90 seconds:
|Before an estimator can bid for or start a project, they need to know the types and quantities of different materials they will need to complete it to ensure a proper estimation of the costs and requirements for the materials plus an indication of the labor costs involved in the installment or construction of said materials. >>More from Trimble Constructible>>|
Are your hands tied in the competitive bidding process? Learn how technology can play a part in improving your estimating, here.
How We Can Help:
- Create feasibility budgets in Modelogix based off of completed project actuals in Prolog.
- Create detailed estimates in WinEst from the conceptual estimates in Modelogix.
- Create project budgets in Prolog from detailed estimates in WinEst; and close out the project with actuals in Prolog and send the data back to Modelogix for even more precise courtesy estimates for Owners.
This 7-minute video from Trimble explains more about the interoperability of Trimble’s solutions: