Scanning Software and Workflow
Trimble RealWorks Software
Trimble RealWorks software enables you to register, visualize, explore and manipulate as-built or scene point cloud data collected with a laser scanner.
Advanced, but very easy to use, Trimble RealWorks allows you to:
• Manage, process and analyze large datasets
• Effectively manage large data sets by using partial loading techniques
• Perform smart measurement – semiauto clearance, projected vertical and horizontal
• Easily extract targets from scanned data
• Communicate your results via video generation and Google Earth export (kml format)
• Perform fully automatic registration
90-second overview video:
In this 5-minute interview, BuildingPoint Florida sits down with Bryan Williams of Trimble to discuss the features and enhancements of Trimble RealWorks version 10.
In this 5-minute interview, BuildingPoint Florida sits down with Bryan Williams of Trimble to discuss the concepts behind creating a seamless point registration process within the laser scanning workflow.
In this 8-minute video, BuildingPoint Florida discusses with Bryan Williams of Trimble the TX8 scanner, as well as Trimble Edgewise, a powerful new modeling solution for the contractor’s toolkit.
Trimble EdgeWise BIM Suite provides automated feature extraction and modeling to significantly reduce the time required for professionals to generate CAD models of pipes, conduit, structural steel and gridded concrete from data captured with 3D laser scanners. The EdgeWise solution provides a complete workflow that can deliver as much as 50 percent time savings for professionals engaged in data collection, point cloud registration, editing and final modeling.